- Accommodation in selected room.
- Buffet breakfast served in restaurant.
- Arrival transfer from airport and welcome with flower necklaces.
- Orongo half-day excursion, includes visit to Vaihu sector, Rano Kau volcano and ceremonial village of Orongo.
- Entrance to a typical Polynesian dance show - Rapa Nui.
- Transfers to airport departure and farewell with moai necklace.
TABLE OF PRICES BY SEASON:
- Program subject to availability.
- Prices published expressed per room and in US dollars USD.
- Program does not include entrance to the national park, it is recommended to buy it in advance in a CONAF office located inside the airport. Reference value 30 Chilean pesos, 80 foreign pesos.
- Transfers and excursions scheduled in regular service (SIB) Spanish or English.
- All services are non-refundable or exchangeable.
- Child price includes all services indicated within the program, sharing existing bed and without right to seat in tourist buses.
- The tour operator reserves the right to schedule the excursions according to their demand, weather or other factors that they deem appropriate, after notification and coordination with the passenger upon arrival. However, it is ensured that all services will be delivered within the passenger's stay.
Find out all the conditions of the program in the following document pdf
Do not wait and book your program:
Service excursions and transfers are operated by Maururu Travel. See more options in destination for excursions, car leases, horseback riding, scuba diving, among others.